- Policy Strategist
- Fiscal Watchdog
- Motivational Speaker
- Former State Representative
- Incident Management Director
- Community Recovery Specialist
- Public Health/Safety Professional
- OIF/OEF Combat Wounded Veteran
Candidate for 64th District State Representative
"A Future We Can Afford!"
Brian M. Ohler
It's such an honor to serve within the ranks of these wonderful civic organizations. Volunteerism remains at the heart of our small communities and I am pleased to contribute in a range of capacities.
- Canaan Fire Company
- North Canaan Vol. Ambulance
- Canaan YMCA Advisory Board
- VFW Couch-Pipa Post 6851
- Veterans Service Officer
- United Coalition of NW CT
- Disabled American Veterans
-Military Order of the Purple Heart
- American Legion
- Canaan-Falls Village Historical
- Falls Village Day Care Center
- Falls Village Vol. Fire Dept.
- Northwest CT TRIAD
- Northwest CT YMCA Board
- North Canaan Board of Finance
As Connecticut continues to face great social uncertainty and overwhelming fiscal burdens, I remain willing and committed to bring about the necessary changes that are so desperately needed. With moral, ethical, and honest standards, I have confronted the issues that have become so worrisome for our families, neighbors, and businesses.